Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4th Year Development part 1

I gotta say, this year has been a development nightmare. I say nightmare because it's been absolutely chaotic without really going anywhere until recently. I'm not quite sure what birthed the most recent development of what's known as "Little Red Ride". The actual working title is quite different now.

This is what my film used to be - before I started rethinking it entirely. It's about a schizophrenic who experiences some serious troubles with her mind. And that's about it.

Now it's a tad more satirical, or at the very least pitch black humour. An example of pitch black humour being: "That thing you burned up isn't important to me. It's the fluid catalytic cracking unit. It made shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero." -GlaDOS





This is the new antagonist, and she's the purest form of villainry, or at least the most villainous villain I've ever written into existence. You might wonder why she's the exact same design as a girl in my "FLIGHT" story - because I'm not a designer in the slightest! So I reuse and modify. Kind of like recycling.

ALSO: in the process of writing, I realized what amazing prophecy fortold the future of my fourth year film- Rob Marshall. You probably won't recognize the name, but you will recognize his best film. I'm really going to look to his work for Art Direction, and editing.

No comments: